“Healthy, Delicious alternative”

Fresh to Order
Ranked #62 of 967 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2018

My friend recommended this place and I have been several times since. My only problem is that I like the Asian salad so much I can't stop ordering it! I plan to try something different, but I haven't been able to stop eating this. I add the seared tofu for a protein boost. This place is fast, delicious and as it says, fresh. They also have several beverage selections outside of the ordinary like beer and wine. But what is really good is the varieties of water selections. The Mango / Orange lemonade and the vanilla, lemon mint water are fantastic!

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for dining with us and posting a review!!! I am so glad you are addicted to the asian salad as it is one of my favorites as well! Great choice with the tofu as well! I will pass this review on to the management team directly!!! Thanks again, see you soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

Healthy, tasteful, and just the right portions...what more could I ask for after several days of eating out? This is my second visit in a year to this restaurant and we were pleased with the service, food, and all of the flavored drink options. If you are craving a crisp green salad with lots of options for toppings then this is the place to visit. You can add a sandwich, soup, or entree at a reasonable cost and leave completely satisfied. Highly recommend for lunch or dinner.

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Thank you for the visit and the great review! I could not have written it any better! Thank you so much! I will pass the review on to the team directly! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Menu is not too extensive salads and pininis. A few choices of burgers. Pininis are about $10. Sides are tasty. Salmon pinini was very tasty. Salad was made of several types of greens, parmesan cheese.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Fresh To Order offers a higher level experience for lunch or dinner with fresh and flavorful paninis, salads and long plates. You can taste the difference! I recommend the Asian Salad with seared Ahi Tuna and Dijon Vinaigrette dressing. The huge salad includes mixed baby greens, candied walnuts, avocado, mandarin orange, sesame seeds, pickled ginger and crispy noodles. The drink selections are uniquely different and you'll want to try each of the selections of tea's, lemonades, and fruit infused waters. The restaurant fills up fast but their service is excellent so you won't have to wait too long. A must try if you're in the area.

FreshToOrder, Owner at Fresh to Order, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I sincerely appreciate the 5 star rating!!! I will pass your review on to the management team at once!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

This restaurant has amazing salads. I also love their calamari. The portions are generous and the food is fresh. I highly recommend this restaurant.