“Good Food”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #698 of 982 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Right next to the movie theater so good for movie night. Gluten free options are available, very good service.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Went near the end of the regular lunch rush, so while the server was very polite, overall service was a little slow. Food was average. But the thing that stands out the most is the smell in the restaurant; somewhere between grease and stale carpets. This was not the type of smell that would have just occurred.

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

We like Ruby Tuesday restaurants and have been into several in different states. Their salad bar is usually fresh with a great variety and plenty for us. Today, it looked pretty good, but it really needed some restocking and cleaning up of the area.
There were 3 of us. We all ordered the salad bar and baked potato.
My husband also ordered the Thai Phoon Shrimp, which he has had several times before and really enjoyed. When this arrived, it looked nothing like what he had eaten before. This shrimp dish is supposed to be in a sweet and spicy chile sauce, served on a plate. Today, he got some slimy shrimp in a bowl on a bed of lettuce. Absolutely nothing like any of the other Thai Phoon Shrimp before. Plus, it didn't taste at all the same as before. Truthfully, it was horrible tasting! We got the server's attention and told her of this. She apologized and offered another one or something different. My husband declined and I requested that it be removed from our bill (it was). Our baked potatoes were slightly warm also, but we ate them anyway.
We have eaten at this restaurant before and the food was usually good. Server was very attentive.
Not sure if we will go back.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I have never been to a Ruby Tuesday when it wasn't good. The food is always good, and the service is usually pretty great, also. Love their salad bar.

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

I'm sitting waiting on my steak to return from its 2nd visit to the kitchen. Don't order a steak and ask for it Pittsburgh, they have no idea how to do it. I think I chipped a tooth on the shrimp. Drinks ran out. Mashed potatoes had a crusty she'll on them.
We tried this one instead of the one on Pelham because the food there was horrible. I guess it's kinda a company wide thing.
Manager just came out and tried to get the steak right, did his best I guess. That's appreciated, but I still won't be coming back. Should've gone to Texas Roadhouse it Longhorns if I wanted a decent steak or service.