“The "new" is not as good as the old!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #639 of 958 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 March 2017

The new, touted salad bar at this Ruby Tuesday is not as good as the old one. Whoever came up with the recipe for the hummus does not eat hummus! It is the worst hummus I've ever eaten. It has a strange taste, that is not appetizing. The lettuce when I was there was excellent! I have always liked their blue cheese dressing, and that was still excellent quality. Some of their other favorite dressings are missing, as are some items from the general salad bar. I'm not sure what the "design" of their salad bar is, but I'll go to Jason's Deli for my next salad. My hamburger meat and bun were good. The meat was cooked the way I like it. No ketchup or mustard were offered when the server brought the hamburger. I was glad to get the salad bar with my hamburger, but Ruby Tuesday is chintzy in eliminating the French fries and still charging $1.99 to add the salad bar. Generally the prices have continued to escalate. For the price and the service we received, as well as the general quality of the food brought to our table, I do not intend to go back. I'm sorry. I've enjoyed many meals at Ruby Tuesday.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

My husband and I when to this Ruby Tuesday Restaurant at Cherrydale on Saturday, March 11th for dinner, we always sit at the bar. The bar was wiped down with a dirty, smelly rag, Drinks were slow getting to us. Menus were torn and sticky. We had to ask for bread and salt/pepper (also dirty). The salad bar was not very clean looking.
We had a chicken mean that was not very good. We were never asked if we needed anything else nor offered additional beverages. We will not go back.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Here for a couples dinner. Food was good, desserts were BETTER!
Service on a very busy weeknight was great, UNTIL time to get the check, then waitress disappeared for 25 minutes.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

The one star is not for the food or service. It's for this location NOT serving alcohol on Sunday. (We were told 3 weeks ago that you were going to start soon) Every business in Greenville County can now serve on Sundays so I fail to understand why this particular location does not. We enjoy eating here and enjoy a cocktail with our meal but this is now 3 times we have altered our plans and NOT eaten here because you fail to get the permit to serve. My husband works and Sunday is usually the only day we have to eat out so this is 2 customers you'll never get on Sundays. I know serving alcohol is available at Cherrydale Pointe because the last time we did not stay at Ruby Tuesdays to eat, we went to Flat Rock in Cherrydale and ate dinner with cocktails. We were told that you were going to start serving it, yet today I call first rather than just go as usual and was told no, you still don't serve it. My ID Name is correct but I'm not from Pawley's Island. I'm from Greenville, SC

Reviewed 1 February 2017

They are generous with portions and the salad bar is always a hit. Ask for the biscuits if they don't bring them out right away.