“Taste like old grease ”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #705 of 1,008 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I got the trio $19.99 4 shrimp 2 chicken strips and half a rack of ribs. The chicken and shrimp came out brown. They both tasted the same, like old grease. I will not be back.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This Ruby Tuesday is very similar to others that we have visited. The staff were friendly and the food was as expected. No surprises, which is why most people eat at a chain restaurant.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Nothing special about RT at this location. Food was good but average but the service was good. Nothing that I could say about the place that would bring me back for a second visit but it filled a need for some travellers passing through.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The new, touted salad bar at this Ruby Tuesday is not as good as the old one. Whoever came up with the recipe for the hummus does not eat hummus! It is the worst hummus I've ever eaten. It has a strange taste, that is not appetizing. The lettuce when I was there was excellent! I have always liked their blue cheese dressing, and that was still excellent quality. Some of their other favorite dressings are missing, as are some items from the general salad bar. I'm not sure what the "design" of their salad bar is, but I'll go to Jason's Deli for my next salad. My hamburger meat and bun were good. The meat was cooked the way I like it. No ketchup or mustard were offered when the server brought the hamburger. I was glad to get the salad bar with my hamburger, but Ruby Tuesday is chintzy in eliminating the French fries and still charging $1.99 to add the salad bar. Generally the prices have continued to escalate. For the price and the service we received, as well as the general quality of the food brought to our table, I do not intend to go back. I'm sorry. I've enjoyed many meals at Ruby Tuesday.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

My husband and I when to this Ruby Tuesday Restaurant at Cherrydale on Saturday, March 11th for dinner, we always sit at the bar. The bar was wiped down with a dirty, smelly rag, Drinks were slow getting to us. Menus were torn and sticky. We had to ask for bread and salt/pepper (also dirty). The salad bar was not very clean looking.
We had a chicken mean that was not very good. We were never asked if we needed anything else nor offered additional beverages. We will not go back.