“Clean the Fryer!”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #700 of 993 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Went there with a friend after a trip to the Mtns thinking we couldn't go wrong with Ruby Tuesday. Always been a big fan of their salad bar. Decided to both get their chicken fingers with salad. Salad bar was small and you could tell things had been out their wa while, the hummous was browned over on top. Server spent most of her time in the back, slow with drinks. When the food did arrive it was fried deeper than Ozzy Osbourne's after some really bad acid. The cooking oil was so old it left a bitter taste in your mouth and i got very sick after 1 piece. The tables were dirty and the menus sticky. My companion asked for the check while I was in the bathroom throwing up so he could get me home. Food was so bad we didn't bother sending it back, just got out of Dodge.
Not how we remember this place at all.Do not reccomend until they clean things up... ewww....

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I got the trio $19.99 4 shrimp 2 chicken strips and half a rack of ribs. The chicken and shrimp came out brown. They both tasted the same, like old grease. I will not be back.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This Ruby Tuesday is very similar to others that we have visited. The staff were friendly and the food was as expected. No surprises, which is why most people eat at a chain restaurant.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Nothing special about RT at this location. Food was good but average but the service was good. Nothing that I could say about the place that would bring me back for a second visit but it filled a need for some travellers passing through.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

The new, touted salad bar at this Ruby Tuesday is not as good as the old one. Whoever came up with the recipe for the hummus does not eat hummus! It is the worst hummus I've ever eaten. It has a strange taste, that is not appetizing. The lettuce when I was there was excellent! I have always liked their blue cheese dressing, and that was still excellent quality. Some of their other favorite dressings are missing, as are some items from the general salad bar. I'm not sure what the "design" of their salad bar is, but I'll go to Jason's Deli for my next salad. My hamburger meat and bun were good. The meat was cooked the way I like it. No ketchup or mustard were offered when the server brought the hamburger. I was glad to get the salad bar with my hamburger, but Ruby Tuesday is chintzy in eliminating the French fries and still charging $1.99 to add the salad bar. Generally the prices have continued to escalate. For the price and the service we received, as well as the general quality of the food brought to our table, I do not intend to go back. I'm sorry. I've enjoyed many meals at Ruby Tuesday.