“Above the Best!”
Review of Tacos & Mas

Tacos & Mas
Ranked #5 of 165 Restaurants in Greer
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Out of the world tacos, very creative menu. The food is full of Latin flavors. Who would had thought of a fried chicken tender taco, shrimp tacos, beautiful. Please give it try you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

My daughter and I have been wanting to try Tacos & Mas for awhile, but did not have an opportunity to do so until this evening. My experience was so wonderful from start to finish that I had to write a review as soon as I got home. The restaurant is very welcoming and includes tables, booths, bar seating, and al fresco dining. We chose to sit in a booth this evening. We had looked at the menu online ahead of time, so we already had an idea about what we were going to order. Nico, our waiter, introduced himself and gave us information about the menu and food. He was very friendly, competent, and answered all of our questions. We had decided ahead of time that we were going to order a couple of appetizers and tacos instead of ordering meals. The tacos can be ordered with homemade flour or corn tortillas. If you are looking for more traditional, ordinary tacos; then you might be surprised. Tacos & Mas offers gourmet tacos on steroids. The tacos we selected were: chicharron de pollo (fried chicken, avocado, marinated onions, and slaw), guayabero (pulled pork, cabbage, and barbecue guava sauce), cubanito (braised rib flank, black bean, and sweet plantain), and camaron (shrimp, charred tomatillos, and cilantro sauce). Each bite of our tacos was followed by a "Mmm, it is so good". Our food was complimented by great Margaritas. There are a variety of non-alcoholic and alcoholic selections to choose from on the beverage menu. So if you are looking for a unique meal and one that won't empty your wallet, take a trip to Tacos & Mas. Your stomachs will be glad you did.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Really enjoyed the dinner experience. Great menu offering a wide range of Latin dishes. Waitress was great and offered her insights for our first visit. Will be back to further explore the menu.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great atmosphere, super nice staff, and if that is not enough - they have food so good I can't get it out of my mind!! My favorite are the shrimp tacos. I've never eaten anything I like so much.. I really don't think. lol

Five stars!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Manny, our server, said this to my wife when she sat patiently waiting for me to arrive. He made her feel at home and served her some chips and a drink while she waited. I was shopping at a nearby grocery store because we had gotten our signals mixed. In any case, when I finally arrived, she was eating an empanada (which she loved.) We then had several types of tacos - all good. She also had papas rellenos, which is essentially mashed potatoes and beef with a deep fried coating. She raved about those. I also had platanos maduros, which were great. All in all, a very good experience. And one of the best parts, it is not that expensive. We will definitely come back.

Been to Tacos & Mas? Share your experiences!