“Fabulous everything!”
Review of Ocean Lounge

Ocean Lounge
Ranked #11 of 383 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Reviewed 10 April 2018

The restaurant is nothing short of amazing both lower & upper one. Views breathtaking. Food awesome! Wait staff & management so perfect! So pleased we went for dinner & Jazz the following week!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have vacationed on Hilton Head Island for many years and now live on the island year round. I recently had surgery and my wife and I decided to have lunch at the Ocean Lounge. We find the food at Ocean to be consistently excellent and the setting on the Ocean is phenomenal. Well, with the breeze sun sound of breaking waves and excellent food we couldn’t have made a better choice for my return to humanity after surgery.
But wait .....it got better......Our server Mike was the cherry on top of the sundae. He was helpful,friendly and very knowledgeable. And so I say Life Is Good.......especially if you have the kind of experience we had at The Ocean Lounge yesterday

2  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Went there for the view of the ocean, which very good. You can walk down to the beach from here in no time. Brian was our server and did a great job. I have been here many times and the view just gets better. They now have a snack area which makes it nice for a quick bite.

1  Thank Thomas K
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Too cold to sit outside at a fire pit table so did second best by sitting at bar with Mike, our bartender extraordinaire! Great meal, great drinks, good conversation!
Had enough room for a mini-dessert, SO, ordered the s'mores tart!! Yummy, graham cracker she'll, chocolate ganache, toasted marshmallow on top! I almost thought I was fireside!! Highly recommend the Ocean Lounge. This was our third visit and they've all been delicious!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome! Andrew B. Bartender superb! So excellent at his job!!
Professional and knows how to make great cocktails and very professional! Views from here are truly beautiful!