“Yucky Pizza”

Bravo! Pizza
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Dine-In, Carry out and Delivery available Sun-Wed 4pm-4am and Thu-Sat 4pm-2am specializing in Traditional Pan and thin crust pizzas.
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Was the nastiest pizza I ever tasted. Waste of $35. Wouldn't recommend it to my dog. "Yucky". We ordered pizza and cheese sticks. The garlic cheese sticks looked good but tasted burnt.

Reviewed 25 September 2012

they keep sending out promos with their menu and FREE delivery. Well if you are in Sea Pines they DO NOT DELIVER to you even though it's just a couple of miles away. So their pizza may be okay. Why bother

YMKGuy, Owner at Bravo! Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

I would like stress that this is an extremely unfair valuation, especially since it appears that this reviewer has never had our food. Advertising your business in Hilton Head Island is not as easy as one thinks, particularly when plantations are involved. This is true that we put ads in the Island Packet, however, we cannot control whether or not those ads go into Sea Pines. We either advertise what the Packet gives us or we do not advertise at all. Seems like a logical choice. Our ad does say we deliver but it does not say we deliver to the whole Island, we are a very small establishment and there is only so much we can do. This reviewer also states that we offer free delivery, this is also not true and have never claimed we offer free delivery. The cost of purchasing a commercial pass into Sea Pines is not a cost that we feel is justified. There are many establishments on Hilton Head that do not deliver to Sea Pines for just that reason, we are not alone. Hilton Head Plantation, Port Royal, Indigo Run, Long Cove, and Wexford do not require any kind of commercial passes. We go to all of them. If someone is upset about the delivery situation into Sea Pines, I suggest they take it up with Sea Pines CSA(843) 671-7170, not a small business on a resort island. I am trying to figure out the rationale of someone giving our establishment a poor rating when it appears they have never taken one bite of the food and are getting upset about issues that are out of our control. If someone is upset about how and why we run our business the way we do, that person should get all the facts straight before blasting the business on a site that millions of people see every day. If you have any more questions or thoughts in regards to this matter, please take it up with myself personally. My name is Justin

Reviewed 21 August 2012

We were looking for a pizza place that had a thin crust pizza option and we came across Bravo! Pizza online so we thought we would give it a try! It was delicious! The cheesy breadsticks/sauce were also excellent!

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We order a pizza and calzones from Bravo Pizza while on vacation. The pizza was well done. The calzone was BURNT. My husband had picked up the food but did not check the boxes before leaving the store. We'll never make that mistake again. When I opened the boxes I was shocked. The pizza was well-done but edible mainly because we were starving. I could not believe they send out a calzone completely burnt. Bravo Pizza obviously has no pride in there food. It was shameful that they sent out such poor quality of food. I guess they don't care because, most of their business is by tourist. I took a picture of the calzone. When I find it I will post it.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

This is the closest thing to Chicago style thin crust we have found. Now all they need to do is cut the pizza into squares instead of slices. The crust is thin and crunchy, not that New York foldover style. Love the fact that they are open until 2 a.m., perfect for those late night arrivals when you're desperate to find something open.