“Good pizza”

Bravo! Pizza
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Dine-In, Carry out and Delivery available Sun-Wed 4pm-4am and Thu-Sat 4pm-2am specializing in Traditional Pan and thin crust pizzas.
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Ordered pizza first day in town and other than having to tell the person who answered where one the largest Marriott resorts on the island is located everything else was great.

Reviewed 19 March 2013 via mobile

Great pizza pie. Attitude on the phone. I asked for garlic sauce for dipping and I was informed that, "This isn't papa johns." Thanks for that, I was aware when I wanted a good pizza and called you so I could get one. They don't deliver in sea pines. They don't deliver till 5. If you call 15 min before closing they won't deliver. But if they were not busy supplying the island with whatever the spring breaker wants, see islandpacket, and you are willing to wait an hr! It's the best option around! Godspeed! "Thanks for calling Papa Johns!!....sure we deliver to sea pines, what can I get for you?"

Reviewed 7 January 2013

Didn't feel like going out to eat so on the recommendation of Marriott''s Grande Ocean front desk we called for a pizza to be delivered. Was not dissapointed, while the pizza was not piping hot it was more than warm enough. (What does one expect when being delivered).

And, Justin, I don't blame you , I wouldn't want to go into Sea Pines either.

Thanks for a good delivered pizza.

1  Thank djustice
Reviewed 3 January 2013

We ordered a pizza to be delivered after driving all day. We were very hungry and very tired. Our pizza arrived after 1 hour 10 minutes... not the 45 minutes that was promised. The pizza arrived warm but tasty.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

Was the nastiest pizza I ever tasted. Waste of $35. Wouldn't recommend it to my dog. "Yucky". We ordered pizza and cheese sticks. The garlic cheese sticks looked good but tasted burnt.