Review Highlights
Clean, Comfortable & Great Tunes on Bluetooth!!

What a peaceful way to experience Hilton Head Island and the surrounding areas!! Take the scenic... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
LBoogieAdventures
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Capt Cory is the man if you need a boat ride

I would recommend Capt Cory for your boating trip if you are headed to Hilton Head. He was on time... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Henry J
Charlotte, North Carolina

All reviews captain cory great trip wildlife dolphins fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Had a great trip with captain Cory! Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable, he even brought us extra layers, as it was a cold start to the trip. My whole family learned a lot about the island, fish, birds, species ect. My kids were most excited about catching fish and seeing dolphins, including a dolphin that was "thrush feeding "

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 1 April 2021

My daughters, my mom, my mother in law and I had such a fun time with Captain Cory - even though it was a cold day with rain before we left he predicted it would clear up, and it did! He played Disney music for the kids and we found tons of dolphins and wild life.

Reviewed 24 March 2021 via mobile

Captain Cory was fabulous. Very kind, knowledgeable, and brought flat seas, sunshine, and dolphins. Great experience for my high school friend, and his family.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

An amazing trip with Captain Cory! We saw and learned about the wildlife of the in-shore Low Country. Captain Cory really knows his stuff and is so kind and caring too. Great day on the water!

Date of experience: March 2021
Cory C, Public Relations Manager at Infinity Charters HHI, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Thank you for the kind words! Lets get you and Captain Paul back out there soon.