“Interesting Displays! Great View from the Top!”

Harbour Town Lighthouse
Book In Advance
More Info
US$135.00*
and up
Hilton Head Island Creek Cat Tour
Ranked #3 of 45 Shopping in Hilton Head
More attraction details
Owner description: Serving as the centerpiece of the Sea Pines Plantation, this lighthouse structure is colored like a candy cane and features a small shop at the top.
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I was on a solo vacation to Hilton Head. I visited the Harbour Town Lighthouse and Museum, listed as the #1 favorite attraction in the resort literature. The displays were interesting and informative. It was easy to climb the (107 steps I believe) to the top as there were several landings with great displays to peruse before moving to the next level. There was also a great view from the top. The price was reasonable at $4.25 for adults and children free.There were many cute shops and restaurants.From Harbour Town, I took the Shuttle-Trolley to South Beach Marina

Reviewed 29 June 2017

I have been to the lighthouse before and was surprised to find that they now charge $4.25 for anyone 5 and over to climb to the top. It's nice but, quite frankly, not that great. We had our granddaughters with us and ate at the hamburger place near the lighthouse. Way overpriced hamburgers. Definitely not the best hamburgers I have had. Entertainment under the tree was the highlight.

1  Thank minniewoodward
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Our family was visiting Hilton Head Island and decided to check our Harbour Town- mainly for the lighthouse. It was a cute area, and great for families. We took pictures of the lighthouse, but decided to not go inside it. Lots of small souvenir shops and a couple of places to eat. Lots of red rocking chairs everywhere for seating to see the great water views. Parking was a little tight. Nice little playground area & tons of people riding bikes there!! We decided to eat at the Harbour Town bakery & Cafe. It was delicious and we were very happy with the food! Especially the waffles!!

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We visited Hilton head with the family and really enjoyed the location right there in Harbour Town. If you want a good view, pay the couple of bucks and start marching up the stairs. Enjoyed seeing the course I played earlier in the day.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I love lighthouse since I was little is agregar experience of you have Children's they will love it plus the view is Very Nice and windy awesome