“Another terrific meal - Early Bird”
Review of Vine

Vine
Ranked #11 of 393 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Decided to try out the early bird prix fixe - 3 courses for $29.99. For starters - mushroom soup (incredble) and caesar salad. For dinner we had the black bass special and osso buco ravioli (terrific). Dessert choices - tirmisu, bacon sunday and peah bread pudding (all great). In addition, they had $6 pinot grigio or Cab. Missed the great full menu, but was a pleasant change and very reasonable considering the high quality. Service phenomenal as usual (Harry, Dolce and Paul).

1  Thank Handman

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Eleven of us ate here. 7 adults and 4 boys ages 8 to 15. The service was impecable. House special martini.was good. My daughter couldn't drink her Steakhouse martini.I had the Blue cheese olive martini with Titos vodka. So so - I would think it should had more than one olive.Prices we're high even for a resort town. When I went to the restroom I noticed no one was at any of the inside tables. Place is VERY small. They are all into presentation. I had 3 scallops with some tough lobster ravioli and a bearly warm blob of sweet potatoes with a couple of green peas thrown over. I didn't feel it was worth about $33. I also had the Caprese salad with a not too tasty beefsteak tomato, okay mozzarella cheese but not very soft and fancy freeze dried sugared basil. If you are into excellent service and fancy presentation this is your place. If you want a really good meal at a decent price I would go elsewhere.

2  Thank Tennie S
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic! We could not have ended our last night on HHI at a better restaurant. The chef is very accomplished and has a wonderful menu and great daily specials. I cannot say enough about the wait staff. Their knowledge of the menu is exceptional and the service is outstanding. The Linguine with truffle cream sauce is to die for, you'll want to lick the plate clean. The black cod is wonderful and the beef is prepared to your exacting specs. The restaurant is very accommodating and will prepare just about any entre as a half portion for an appetizer. The by-the-glass wine list is very good and the bar service offers some unique cocktails. Don't miss this place when you are here.

1  Thank Phil S
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Second year we’ve visited Hilton Head and eaten at Vine. One of the best meals we’ve had anywhere. Outstanding food and service.

1  Thank PhilW282
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Loved Vine. That goes on my list of fav’s, and will make sure this is a place I visit every time I’m on the island .
First off, the staff treats you like family. Your introduced to everyone working the front of the house, and I loved that they work as a team.
I had the vegetarian, which was a mushroom risotto with an apple and tofu that was delicious. The risotto was cooked perfectly, and for those non-vegetarians, they would never know it wasn’t pork.
I broke down and had my all time favorite martini- Godiva chocolate! Delicious!
No room for dessert, but I understand they have a french baker. Maybe next time.