Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$211/night.

Beach House, A Holiday Inn Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$136
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hampton Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hampton.com
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$287
  • Pool
US$364
Best Western Ocean Breeze Inn(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$344
US$158
US$154
Marriott's SurfWatch(Hilton Head)
US$440
All reviewsgolf courseturn down servicesea pinesbeach clubgolf viewcomplimentary bikeslinks restaurantrestaurant reservationsgolf linkswelcome centerseparate showertennis courtsplay golfrooms are largethe entire staffeach morningstayed longer
Reviewed 23 June 2017

My husband and I recently stayed at the Inn and Club at Harbour town for a couple of nights.
The decor and cleanliness of the hotel and room were perfect. The room was comfortable (especially the bed) and very well done with a view of a golf course, The bathroom was beautiful. All the restaurants we visited in Sea Pines were really nice.
We were blown away by the staff and service. We were offered a drink by Alex and he checked us in offering any information we may have needed, guided us to some great restaurants and shops! He was a great help to us and provided us with excellent service. Also big thanks to Caolan, who was quick to offer us a help when we needed a ride to a local restaurant. Without exception the staff was friendly, efficient and exceeded expectations.
I have never been somewhere with such wonderful customer service. We have recommended this hotel to many of our family and friends and will definitely plan to return. We cannot wait to go back!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Just back from a wonderful four night stay at the Inn and Club! We were looking for a totally relaxing vacation for our family and this completely fit the bill.

My young adult daughters and I totally enjoyed the Beach Club and had fantastic service there provided by Frankie - a wonderful young lady who remembered us on our second trip back and was ever so attentive to our needs! We also had a great tennis lesson with Mike who was patient with us as we got back into things after years away. The tennis shop staff were so kind and helpful, and we got some great deals on clothing. Totally enjoyed the Monday night exhibition with snacks - great tennis and wonderful repartee amongst the staff at the center. While not necessarily a part of the resort, Le Spa provided us with great service as well - Amanda gave me the best deep tissue massage I have ever had!

Our family as a whole enjoyed the pool area, which was well-maintained and a perfect water temperature. So calm and relaxing to sit out there! Zoran and my husband enjoyed some great conversation at the bar, and I had a wonderful iced mocha he prepared in the afternoon. Should have probably had a cocktail, but it was a bit early! Caolan was fantastic at checkin and showed us all of the amenities and how to get around the resort. Loved chatting with him a bit about northern Ireland as well.

Aida was a true gem - she went out of her way to pick us up and drop us on the resort grounds, made multiple reservations for us, pulled our car upfront so we could hop in for our early morning departure and was always ready to assist with any of our needs. I understand she was finishing the day after we left and can only assume she will be sorely missed.

Only negative experience was golf for my husband at Atlantic Dunes. We were aware the course had been aerated recently, but it was really not in playable condition, per him. Or, should have been significantly discounted per round.

We will be sharing our wonderful experience with others, and are already planning our next trip back. Thank you so much for a great vacation!

Room Tip: All rooms appeared to be large and the resort is very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Enjoyed dinner on the patio overlooking the beautiful golf course. Limited menu
but there were salad and soup choices, plus a good wine list. Seating inside the
dining room is also available, as well as at the bar.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank bcbbarker
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Stayed 3 nights. The staff could not do enough to help you. Just wonderful service. Loved hotel. Nothing like morning coffee on back veranda looking out on golf course.Room was very nice but was located next to service staff area so noise in the mornings. Bikes were included and were great to use.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

First time on Hilton head island the day I turned up got settled into my room i thought I would go have a ponder round while I was in the lobby looking at the view of the golf course I ended up talking to a girl who works there Stephanie who was telling about the things to do in and out of the ressort as well as places to eat. We actually did quite a lot of the things she suggested and am so glad she mentioned them because we had amazing time. Also the lad who was on the night shift caolan was absolutely amazing one night the telly stopped working and he came up no problem so perlight fixed it and also in the early morning I would come down and have a ponder around he would always see if am alright and if I would like a coffee and offering me a paper to read. True gentleman that fella. One of the place that Stephanie said to go and eat and drink was links. The bartender sam, so so lovely could have talked all night to that man. Also made sure I never went without a drink in my hand, and he's really good at drinking the drinks as well.
Amazing trip thank you so much to these lovely people

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family