“Great hard shell tacos!”

Fiesta Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #103 of 388 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch on the way back home from vacation. The handmade hard shell tacos are awesome! I wish we had stopped in earlier in our trip. Get the hard shell tacos!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The location we went to was super clean, very friendly and had fresh, tasty Mexican food. It's an "order at the counter" style place so it's best for lunch or a casual dinner. Portions were a bit small for the guys but again, for lunch it was perfect. Get the sopapillas!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We visited the restaurant on a Monday night around 7:30 pm. We originally intended to go Sunday night but they were closed. The restaurant was about 1/3 full with people coming and going. There is a small salsa bar which was interesting as you could make your own salsa mix, but the little containers were too small to get any kind of consistent recipe. The adult entrees were fresh and tasty. However, the kids "hard" tacos were a fried tortilla for a shell and very low quality beef inside. The french fries (chosen over rice or beans) were under-cooked and not very tasty. There is a self serve soda machine which I prefer so I can get a refill whenever needed.

We would go back but I would not recommend the kids meals.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I've eaten here quite a few times and each time I've left with the "It's just okay" feeling towards their food. I mean, It's not bad by any means, but it's not GREAT! It's just ok. It's good food, but not the "type" of food I would expect from a Mexican restaurant. I would tend to say this was more of a "fast food type Mexican restaurant" and not an "I feel like eating authentic Mexican food restaurant" Now, I will say the people there are VERY friendly and make you feel welcome. Not to mention their salsa bar is pretty nice. So, if you are looking for fast food Mexican, this is a go to......

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This is the classic situation where a place is in a shopping center and you order at the counter and it looks clean but not fancy at all.....and then as you stand in line you turn around and now there are 15 people behind you. And then you order and sit down....and before you can take 2 drinks of your tea, your food is there. Then, you try the food and it is PHENOMENAL. This is the real thing folks. Excellent food prepared unbelievably fast.

Many of the customers were Hispanic, which usually means great Mexican food. And before someone calls me a racist...I have the same theory about southern home cooking restaurants when I see customers who are old men in overalls. it's a testament to the authenticity of the food.

1  Thank Mike W