“Highly recommend ”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Food was awesome. Thank you to Olivia for the wonderful service, so pleasant and personable and made the night so wonderful. I will be back!

2  Thank Kathlynn H
Ryan B, Manager at Poseidon Coastal Cuisine & Rooftop Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

No, YOU'RE awesome, Kathlynn!

Thank you so much for joining us at Poseidon. It's really great to hear both the food and the amazing Olivia made such a positive impact on your experience. We can't wait to have you back :)

Write a ReviewReviews (2,800)

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

My family(from New York) and I (local) came in tonight and I felt compelled to write a review for both the excellent food and impeccable service. Our waiters name was Brett he went above and beyond for our larger party (with children , difficult orders and even allergies) . He was professional witty and charming. The food was outstanding and the night a success!!!

1  Thank Jenna T

Woo hoo! That's so great to hear, Jenna!

There's nothing like a successful night out with family and friends. I'm so glad you all had such a fantastic evening with us! Brett is a top-notch server and one of the reasons we're known for our southern hospitality here.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hopefully, we'll see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 April 2018

We had lunch today on the patio - it was cold but the atmosphere was great! Our waitress, Heather Hickey was very friendly! The she crab soup and shrimp and grits were wonderful!

1  Thank Lorrie B

It's a funny thing about cold days, they're a bummer, but they make even the most delicious soup even better!

Thanks so much for stopping in, Lorrie! I'll pass on the kind words to Heather :)

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this place for a casual lunch. Hubby had the oysters, they were fresh, sweet, tasty. Jane and Rob had the crab cake. Both said it was full of crab not too much filling. The she crab soup was good. Thick plenty of crab. The duck wings were excellent. Service was good.

1  Thank Memawiggy

Hey Memawiggy!

Thanks for joining us for some delicious seafood with family and friends... or as we call it: the best way to eat seafood. :) I'm glad you all enjoyed your visit. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely meal here, extensive menu and food fresh and super tasty. I enjoyed the local oysters and the shrimp jambalaya, I think I’ll be having dreams about this food for some time, fabulous. The fillet mignon was also a hit with my husband. Make your booking to fall in time with the sunset, it’s in a great coastal spot too

1  Thank Mel D
Ryan B, Manager at Poseidon Coastal Cuisine & Rooftop Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

I don't blame you, Mel. I still dream of the food myself. You're not alone! Ha. Thank you so much for the kind words and the fantastic review. It's fantastic to hear you and your husband enjoyed your visit to Poseidon. We can't wait to see you again soon :)