“Simple Mexican”

Lahacienda Mexican Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #231 of 393 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 11 June 2017

Slightly scruffy restaurant but good service and food. Started with their weekend margaritas and some great Guacamole dip. Followed by Chicken Vallarta and Camarones al Mojo de Ajo. Both were really enjoyable.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

Food was okay but literally 40 minutes from sitting down to receiving our food (no special orders, simple combo dishes). Server spent way too much time chatting with other servers and not checking on us!

Reviewed 25 August 2016

We generally go here for lunch. They have an extensive lunch selection. The food is good, fresh, and consistent. The service is good. The prices are good.

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

La Ha is definitely the islands best authentic Mexican food. The prices and the friendly staff cannot be beat. I eat there at least once a week on my lunch break and the servers always remember my order, and they get me in and out so I can get back to the office in a timely manor. Highly recommend :)

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

We eat at La Hacienda every year when we come to HHI. The food has always been great and the frozen margaritas strong.
This year my son in law came with us and said the food was just like his (Mexican) mother and grandmother always made.
There are new selections on the menu and too many choices! My wife and I shared the Molcajete with chicken and steak. All the flavors combined for a wonderful dish, especially with the roasted jalapeño (hot hot) to spice things up. We started with the table side guacamole which was prepared perfectly. Our other dishes were the seafood burrito, chicken burrito and the tour of Mexico. Everyone agreed that all the food tasted even better this year.
We are going to order dinner to go tonight and take it to the beach to spend our last night on the beach with our dogs !
Highly recommend this and will return again next year. Adios for now!