“Amazing!”

Ranked #24 of 393 Restaurants in Hilton Head
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We’ve been coming here for years when we visit the Island. Excellent breakfast! Quality and delicious.
Close to our RV park just outside of Sea Pines area.
If you like breakfast you’ll love SunRise Cafe.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Picked this place based on Trip advisor reviews for a late breakfast and it was a winner. I had the Eggs benedict with salmon and cheesy grits (because you are in the south and that's what you eat instead of hash browns.). Hubby had the blueberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast - yummy. We really liked both. I would warm the salmon before placing on the benedict - as the cold temp of the salmon took away from the nice hot dish. The place is small - but it was a great stop. They are cranking it out and moving you along. Get a bloody mary or mimosa while you wait.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Lisa and Dawn were fabulous, fun and so helpful in making recommendations. Everything on the menu looks amazing. We had the Shrimp Hash and Apple Pancakes and of course a mimosa! Every bite was packed with flavor. Hope we have time to go back.

1  Thank LoriA8622
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We really liked this place! It had a bit of a wait even in the off season, but I'd say it was worth it. The potatoes and eggs were cooked perfectly and the fruit was fresh. I also liked their biscuits. My husband got cakes and meat, which he also enjoyed. We'll be back!

1  Thank pangy8686
Reviewed 3 April 2018

My husband and I came here before and Sun Rise Cafe still has great food. if you come to Hilton Head Island this is a must to have breakfast. My husband and I both had the country eggs benedicts.

1  Thank Ella C