“Well managed restaurant”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #62 of 89 Restaurants in Irmo
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed 28 January 2015

This particular restaurant is managed very well. The employees are attentive, the restaurant is kept clean and the food fresh. I had a problem the last time I was in there with my order taking a long time, so they gave me coupons and an apology to make good. I applaud them for taking care of me; their treatment of me has assured my continued patronage.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I've eaten at Arby's restaurants in about a half-dozen states, invariably ordering the Classic sandwich. I'm convinced that the Arby's Classic is among the very best of the fast food choices for us weightwatchers because the meat is very lean and tasty and doesn't come loaded with cheese and other extras that are high in fat and calories. It's just the bun, the meat, and a slathering of Arby's Sauce or Horsey Sauce. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

I buy Classics at this particular Arby's several times a month, typically using coupons (my favorite is the 4 sandwiches for $6 coupon). I've dined in the store a number of times, but usually take the sandwiches home. I've always found the food tasty, the premises clean and orderly, and the counter help friendly and efficient. I've never had a reason to complain about anything.

For what it's worth, Arby's seems not to care whether coupons are past the expiration date, and we oldsters can usually get the 10% senior discount without having to ask for it. It's very good value, which is why I keep coming back again and again.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

Good clean restaurant. service is always very good. Haven't had any complaints with this outlet. Drive thru is very quick.

Reviewed 27 October 2010

Clean. Food as you would expect. Staff is always nicely dressed and friendly

Reviewed 21 June 2009

It's Arby's, you know what you're getting into. I've never been disappointed with this location, so the quality here is pretty consistent (and that's really the only question you have about a national chain).

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!