“Quick in and out”

Arby's
Ranked #59 of 90 Restaurants in Irmo
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 28 February 2016

We needed to grab a quick lunch and decided on Arby's. My husband liked his classic roast beef sandwich, but I found the meat not very fresh. The curly fries were excellent.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

I stopped there tonight to grab supper. It was fairly busy, but there was a lady working there in a peach colored shirt with no name tag that was screaming so loudly at the employees that the nice lady trying to take my order could not even hear me over the lady hollering. I asked if she was a supervisor since she wasn't dressed like the other. The sweet cashier nodded her head yes and said there was another one at the drive thru. I have never seen this lady in peach before but I do not plan to visit again if I have to eat my meal with all that screaming going on! Goodness gracious! I am glad I don't work there and am surprised corporate thinks of her as supervisory material!

Reviewed 5 July 2015

My favorite roast beef sandwich place. Great roast beef along with large selection of other choices. My favorite is the regular number 4 sandwich with cheese. I've been on a diet and it works well for my needs. Lost 17 pounds in past few months and am sticking with the # 4.

Reviewed 28 January 2015

This particular restaurant is managed very well. The employees are attentive, the restaurant is kept clean and the food fresh. I had a problem the last time I was in there with my order taking a long time, so they gave me coupons and an apology to make good. I applaud them for taking care of me; their treatment of me has assured my continued patronage.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I've eaten at Arby's restaurants in about a half-dozen states, invariably ordering the Classic sandwich. I'm convinced that the Arby's Classic is among the very best of the fast food choices for us weightwatchers because the meat is very lean and tasty and doesn't come loaded with cheese and other extras that are high in fat and calories. It's just the bun, the meat, and a slathering of Arby's Sauce or Horsey Sauce. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

I buy Classics at this particular Arby's several times a month, typically using coupons (my favorite is the 4 sandwiches for $6 coupon). I've dined in the store a number of times, but usually take the sandwiches home. I've always found the food tasty, the premises clean and orderly, and the counter help friendly and efficient. I've never had a reason to complain about anything.

For what it's worth, Arby's seems not to care whether coupons are past the expiration date, and we oldsters can usually get the 10% senior discount without having to ask for it. It's very good value, which is why I keep coming back again and again.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!