“Great Family Hangout!”
Review of Top Dogs

Top Dogs
Ranked #17 of 218 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$6 - US$8
Description: We are a gourmet hot dog restaurant. We offer homemade toppings made fresh daily. We serve only all beef hot dogs. We also have Brats, Italian Sausage, Wild game sausage, and hand dipped ice cream served many ways, including milkshakes, malts, floats and amazing ice cream sandwiches made with homemade cookies! Family and budget friendly!
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

LOVE this hot dog place! The hot dogs are delicious (and I'm picky when it comes to hot dogs) and the pasta salad is one of the best I've had. I love the variety of hot dogs available (even wild game!) and I enjoy the fun, hip atmosphere. My son loves coming here and we like the option of sitting at the window bar. Lexington finally has a place that is family-friendly and has GREAT food too!

Milana F, Owner at Top Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Thanks so much for the review. We love to hear that you enjoy not only the food but the atmosphere. If you have been here more than once, you know we love to get to know our customers. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

this is a hidden gem in Lexington owner is super nice food is excellent had a great lunch will definitely go back.

Milana F, Owner at Top Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2016

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. We strive to make every experience here a great one. We love to meet new people here at Top Dogs. I hope we see again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I love their hot dogs. I always like to try new stuff. I always try their special no matter how odd the toppings seem. I am always surprised and love the combination. If you really like game then their game hot dogs are amazing. My favorite is the boar and elk! It is worth the stop and you won't be disappointed.

Milana F, Owner at Top Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

We are happy to hear that you like to try the specials. We try to make unique but yummy specials that you may not think of putting together yourself. Our game rotates, but I am glad to hear that you have tried them. We love adventurous eaters! Can't wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I don't normally write reviews but I had to for this place. I saw Top Dogs driving by and looked it up on Trip Advisor. The reviews were great except for one person that was not happy that they only had hotdogs....Hmmm. (Top DOGS) I'm glad I stopped by their restaurant. The hotdogs were amazing. I had a chili dog and an Italian sausage hotdog. The chili was the best I have had. The spices were on point. NO canned chili there. The dog was huge and priced well. The Italian sausage was out of this world. I would recommend this place to anyone. Great food at a great price. They may only have hotdogs and sausages, as their name suggests, but they are the best I have had in South Carolina! Give this place a try. You'll be glad you did.

Milana F, Owner at Top Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2016

We are glad you decided to stop by. We work really hard to make the best food possible, at a fair price. I'm glad you enjoyed the chili dog and Italian sausage. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Small hot dog place in center of Lexington. Wieners are 1/4 pound quality wieners. Buns are soft but not steamed. Dogs are huge! They offer chips but Hot Dogs are only hot food offered. For my taste the chili had to much seasoning and cumin, but tastes vary. Next time I will try slaw or kraut instead of chili. Not the best in Lexington fir Dogs but not bad b

Milana F, Owner at Top Dogs, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thanks for coming in. You are right, everyone's tastes are different. We hate to hear you thought the chili was too seasoned. As far as other hot foods, we are a hotdog restaurant. We specialize in that. Hot dogs, game sausage , brats, and Italian sausages. If you're looking for hamburgers or sandwiches, we are not the place. Hope to see you again soon.

Been to Top Dogs? Share your experiences!