“Good que!”

Kingsman Que & Brew
Ranked #66 of 219 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Ate lunch here with family. The food and service are outstanding. Had the brisket sandwich and it was wonderful. The parking lot is always packed and it's obviously for good reason.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Great food, a casual bar, and BBQ -- what more can you want? I recommend any of the smoked meats, the ribeye burgers and the chicken wings. Don't expect fancy, that is not what this place is -- it is a great local bar with wonderful food. Actually it is probably more a great restaurant that has a second life as a sports bar. Oh, and the Kingsman has been famous for its ribeye steaks for nearly 50 years ...same great steaks at this location!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

I have to say that our service has always been attentive and pleasant. The dinner was very good. The Philly Cheesesteak with fired onions, peppers, mushrooms and lettuce and tomato was very good. They would still have to fly in Amoroso's freshly baked hoagie rolls to equal the real Philly but it is close and that is an accomplishment for this small Southern town (county seat) , which has grown quite a bit in the last 5 years. Yes I am a Philly boy and I recommend it.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Lunchtime looking for something besides a chain. Stopped in here just to check it out. So glad we did! Service was great. Food was quick. My wife ordered the Cuban and I ordered the Smoked Chicken Philly. We could have just ordered one and shared it they were so large. The Cuban was good but needed more flavor. The Philly was awesome! It may be the best sandwich I have ever had. Great smoke flavor, bread was perfect, mushrooms and onions cooked just right, and fried jalapenos provided that extra kick! We will definitely go back. Plenty of TV's on for football also.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

I've moved to S.C like 24 years ago
And have yet to find a decent sausage sandwich, Until now that house sausage sandwich was fantastic. Northern transplant or southern raised you'll not go anywhere else for sausage & pepper
Sand again