“Great Ribeye Burgers”

Kingsman Que & Brew
Ranked #67 of 218 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

The ribeye burgers were awesome. My hubby had the 'biggee'. Not sure the name, but it was huge and didn't skimp on taste.
I had blue cheese burger- very good.
The fries were okay. Nothing special.

There always seem to be a lot of public servants eating here-so the food has to be good!

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Wife and I stopped in here for lunch on Super Bowl Sunday. Very nice staff and our server was great! We had the fried chicken tenders and a side of onion rings. Nothing exciting. Tasted ok, but I would not hurry back anytime soon. The interior of the place is big, with TV's along the walls. I would go here to watch a game and sit at the bar. My wife and I also were looking for pool tables when we walked in, nope, they serve BBQ on the menu. Will have to try their ribeye steaks, seems this is what the original place is famous for in Cayce.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Excellent food for lunch or dinner. The service is great and friendly and this place isn't overly loud. When you think "Bar" this place is more family oriented with the emphasis on great food, including the "QUE".
I asked where the pool tables were, and learned they have none.
The Chili Cheeseburger, Brisket Sandwiches are great. Their BBQ plates are too. Try the Corn Nuggets, you just might like them.
More parking in the rear if you know where to look also.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Took my brother there for the first time today to try something different. The lunch special was Salisbury Steak and 3 sides. Between the 2 of us we had the Salisbury Steak, mac and cheese, collards, greenbeans, field peas. The food was just bland! The Salisbury Steak was watery and looked like a hamburger patty with gravy on top. The mac and cheese had almost no cheese to it and tasted like it was from the hospital cafeteria. The field peas were decend but not much. The collards had no taste. The greenbeans looked and tasted like they were just out of a bag from the freezer. It had bacon in it but no flavor. The waitress was nice but she really didn't need to have her first day on the floor during lunch. She forgot the gravy for the steak and we asked 3 times for pepper sauce to put on the collards. Never got it. The sandwiches and hamburgers that came to other tables looked really good though. More than likely this is the first and only time we are going there for lunch.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

This place was awful! The food was like something you cooked at home....bland and not tasty. I got the salad...not good. My husband got the chicken and brisket...very bland. You can tell not much effort was given to cooking the food. The service is bad, too. Waited forever for someone to come to take our order, to bring the check and bring refills...not good! Won't be back.