“Flight deck.. yum!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place. AWESOME decor if you love any and all types of aircraft! It is a local "event". Blue plate options are delish! My fav is the Marauder sandwich with Greek potatoes.

When in Lexington.. you have to visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This was my Husband's and my first trip to Flight Deck and WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!! McKinley took excellent care of us and I cannot say enough good things about the food! Most everything is homemade and my Husband put the hot sauce on literally everything he ate! I'm surprised he didn't pour it into his tea! I got the vegetable plate and it was awesome; and all food was served HOT. The collards were the best I have ever eaten. We didn't save room for dessert, but will be back because . . . there are multiple cases of more variety of cheesecakes than I have ever seen in one location. They also have other kinds of cakes and cookies. YUM! You owe it to yourself to try this hidden gem. :)

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

This classic family diner offers large portioned and fairly priced meals in a relaxed atmosphere. An arcade offers lots of entertainment for rambunctious kids! Had the grilled chicken. Wife had sandwich. Food good for price. Free refills.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Fun atmosphere and good tasty food. Serve was a little slow, but the manager was out and about on top of things.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

If you like a local feel and a very patriotic place with good
Food this is the place. This place is huge and the food is great. Service is good .Have a great selection of food and the portions are big.