“DOWN-TO-EARTH HOME COUNTRY COOKING!”

Flight Deck Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #3 of 215 Restaurants in Lexington
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Flight Deck is a great place for home country cooking. One of my favorites is their meatloaf, although they have a variety of meals, including salads and sandwiches.
They are reasonably priced and have great lunch specials. It's a good place to meet with friends or bring the family.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We have been coming here for a few years. Great run family business with great food and always catering to our needs that are not on the menu.
Strongly advise to pay a visit and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

For a retired military family it was like coming home, Four of us with some guest ate supper there a couple of years ago and I felt it was a place to remember and frequent. I was wrong it was a place to become a regular and we have, from the owner down to the greeters they treat you like you are a multi millionaire. The when you set down from the blue plate through the bombadier all the way to the french dip (my favorite) the food is fast, exceptional and plenty of it on the plate for my families appetite, couple that with John being retired Air Force. we are dedicated.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place. AWESOME decor if you love any and all types of aircraft! It is a local "event". Blue plate options are delish! My fav is the Marauder sandwich with Greek potatoes.

When in Lexington.. you have to visit.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

This was my Husband's and my first trip to Flight Deck and WE WILL BE BACK!!!!!!! McKinley took excellent care of us and I cannot say enough good things about the food! Most everything is homemade and my Husband put the hot sauce on literally everything he ate! I'm surprised he didn't pour it into his tea! I got the vegetable plate and it was awesome; and all food was served HOT. The collards were the best I have ever eaten. We didn't save room for dessert, but will be back because . . . there are multiple cases of more variety of cheesecakes than I have ever seen in one location. They also have other kinds of cakes and cookies. YUM! You owe it to yourself to try this hidden gem. :)