“AWESOME!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Hands-down best lunch I’ve had in Columbia area ever. So much to choose from on the menu. Something for everyone. Everything fresh made from scratch. Friendly staff, owner was very gracious and appreciative. Can’t wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

very good food at a reasonable price, seated in a reasonable time.it is clean and staff is professional and service is fast

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food was quite good as was the service. For anyone interested in aviation and the military, the aircraft replicas suspended from the ceiling and memorabilia on the walls is fascinating in its own rite.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

First, the good. The menu is large and varied if you are a meat eater. Homestyle-type meals seem to be the specialty. They also have sandwiches. Our server was great. She said she was also the cook (?) so she knew the menu inside and out.

The not good. As a vegetarian, I had to comb the menu for something to eat. And still I came up empty. Our server came back many times to see if we were ready and finally, I said, "I am a vegetarian and this menu is a disaster for me." She offered to have the kitchen make a sandwich for me, which was super nice. When it came, it was 2 pieces of toast with tomato, lettuce and mayo on it. Essentially it was a BLT with no bacon. I might have been ok with this meager offering (what choice did I have?) until I got the bill. It was $7.95. No side items were included (fries, etc.). I paid $8 for a lettuce and tomato sandwich. My husband had an entire meal for just a couple dollars more.

I wouldn't go there again. There are just no decent options for a vegetarian.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We ate there last night as it was close to our Hotel. The good was good old country cooking. Plea You of it and at a good price. I can see how this place can get busy and noisy. We asked to sit in a different room than we were seated, too noisy, no bother to the woman seating us. The server was friendly and funny. The coconut cake was amazing.