“Fun Place for Dinner”

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We traveled to Lexington for the Total Eclipse. We saw this had good reviews so we decided to try it. My husband and daughter tried some of the craft beers with mixed opinions. The fried green tomatoes were quite good, as was the Fried Green Tomato BLT. My Elvis sandwich had sliced sirloin and blue cheese. The meat was a bit tough, but the flavor was good. My husband had the burger with jalapeño--it bit back! Spicy. The atmosphere in the old mill is fun. This would be a good place to enjoy some drinks with friends.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We visited here with a group of 6 adults and 6 kids the night before the solar eclipse. They told us they were busier than usual so we did wait for a bit for food, but expected it with the large group also. We all loved our food and great selection of drinks. They also took reservations which was great.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We were in Columbia for the Solar Eclipse and we love to find places that are not part of a big chain. We found Old Mill Brewpub through a listing of eclipse events. I had the Greek chicken gyro and my fiance had the build your own burger. We also sampled several of their own beers. We were both very pleased with the food and enjoyed the beers. The special eclipse brew was fantastic. If we are ever in Columbia again we will definitely be back!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent, wait staff was phenomenal and their selection of beers and wine were awesome (although they were out of 2 of the beer selections my brother had chosen). Will definitely be back! Really nice historic atmosphere as well!

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The location and decor are great. It's comfortable and clean, the servers are fantastic, and the atmosphere is pleasant. The food took a while, which is not an issue if it's worth the wait, but it just wasn't. The fries are well seasoned with a nice touch of parsley but they were not hot when they got to the table. This is so disappointing because they tasted like they would have been amazing if hot. I asked for a certain condiment removed from my burger, they left it on but they did remember to bring my extra sauce on the side so it wasn't a huge deal. The beer was great and they had a really nice selection. My family liked the sweet potato fries but mom said her salad was a little watery. Between the great and not so great aspects of this visit I would give this place an average rating. If you're just going for beer, it's probably an excellent spot. The prices aren't bad and they had vegetarian options for my sister, which was really important. It had so much potential that I'll definitely visit again and give it another shot.

1  Thank Ariel K