“Great Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich!”

Libby's of Lexington
Ranked #2 of 222 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here while vacationing in the Lexington area. Ordered the Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich and was very impressed by the quick friendly service. The sandwich was delicious and I loved the raw fries. Will certainly be returning next time I'm in the Lexington area.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Someone recommended this restaurant to us while we were visiting the area. It was very good we had a awesome lunch! Small place but service and food were top notch. Would recommend and would go back again.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The food and service here were amazing. The portions were perfectly sized and decently priced, and the servers were polite and attentive. Love it, and I'll be back soon!

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I've already been back a couple of times since we first were totally blown away by this little unassuming resturant on Main St.
- not sure initially if it was that my standards had been lowered by the unending disappointments I've found here in southern cuisine since we relocated from our yankee roots 8 years ago, but coming here became one of our best food decisions in a long while. The service is perfect- we were seated upon arriving, no one told us their life story,questions were answered precisely and food was delivered with a smile. Drinks were refilled, but we were asked before they were topped off. Ingredients were fresh and seemingly local, best was dressings and sauces made from scratch and even more surprising was,there was presentation on each plate! A burger fresh grind with a sprinkling of a dried herb on its bun, a homemade seasoning sprinkled on a choice of raw fries or French- and neither was overwhelmingly done, just a light flavor.. I couldn't believe it. When the check arrived and it was under 20 bucks for the two of us, at lunch I thought we' ll come back just to make sure this isn't some fluke..
Sure enough I've had the best ever shrimp po'boy, Carolina Ruben and grilled chicken sandwich.. well maybe ever in all our travels! Once I get over the wonky wooden tables and kinda no decor, decor. Really what does that matter? I may see what the dinner and dessert menu is like, after all good food is the best ambiance you need .

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The pimento cheeseburger is a family favorite. Shrimp and grits, and the fired shrimp are excellent choices as well!

Good selection of beers.