“Oldies & Goodies”

Hwy 55 Burgers, Shakes & Fries
Ranked #72 of 219 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

Visited Sunday mid-afternoon. The place was busy, but we were seated upon arrival. The staff are very friendly and the oldies were playing in the background.

We ordered the cheeseburger special with fries/onion rings. The burgers were amazingly tasty and moist. The burgers can be made to order with toppings. I selected provolone, mayo, mustard, pickles and lettuce. Everything was fresh and the cheese creamy.

I would definitely dine again, this is the BEST BURGER in Lexington.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Cheeseburgers were good. The service was excellent. The girl who waited on us went out of her way. I wish I would have got her name but she was training a younger girl. I would recommend eating here.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I had the John Boy and Billy Cheeseburger and it was great. The burgers are 1/2 pound and they give your choice of fixins. While you have to add fries ad it gets a little pricey,, its well worth the money. Also, the shakes are very good as well! Finally, the service was excellent and everyone was very friendly.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Not a place to go, seems more like a hangout for the "younger" crowd. Food was fair. Noticed that it always seems packed on Sundays after church and during the week in the afternoons after the high school around the corner let out.

Reviewed 12 April 2016

These burgers are hand made and very thick. The shakes are thick and rich as well. I will eat here again.