“Calabash and Poppy rolls!”
Review of Fatz

Fatz
Ranked #22 of 219 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Newly renovated, nice servers, great food. The Calabash chicken is the main attraction there and is a must get ! Tastes wonderful and is probably the best type of plain chicken tenders I've ever had- double the flavor when you get their homemade honey mustard. But don't forget to get some poppy seed rolls and honey butter. Goodness, I believe I always get a box of them to go whenever I visit. (At no extra cost!)

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Was a bit skeptical going to this restaurant but was really surprised. Service excellent and the Calabash Chicken was divine.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Enjoyed my vist to fatz, really enjoyed the Famous Fish Platter the fish tasted fresh and was thick and flakey
Service was great the took good care of us, enjoyed enough to make return visit

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We were on our way back to NJ from Fla and stopped in Lexington SC to stay with friends for the night. We went to dinner at Fatz. What a great place the service was wonderful and friendly. The food was very good. This is such a great place to eat and have a drink with friends. We had a great time.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Good food reasonably priced. We were there at a quiet time, 5 PM Sunday, plenty of empty tables. Our waitress would have scored more if she was better trained. She did not know that my meal did not come with a salad or that I could have a choice of vegetables. Though she visited our table several times, she failed to remove dirty dishes. She also failed to ask us if we wanted deserts. Pleasant surroundings. Not too noisy. We will return.

Been to Fatz? Share your experiences!