“Chick-fil-A Always Gets Your Order Right!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #35 of 215 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 19 May 2016

I go to the Chick-fil-A here in Lexington just about every week. I have this craving for their chicken, and I can satisfy it with one of their 2 pc chicken strip Kid's Meals for about $4. It comes with a smaller waffle fries (just enough to curb a craving without overdoing it), a toy or book, and chocolate milk! I ask for Chick-fil-A sauce to dip my chicken strips and fries in, and that stuff is addictive, too!! In all of my years of going to Chick-fil-A, I don't ever remember their messing my order up or forgetting something like a spoon or a straw! The inside is totally clean, and I love a clean bathroom! If the bathroom in a restaurant is dirty, I won't eat there. Sometimes the drive-thru is long at lunch hour, but they get you through quickly and efficiently! Love me some Chick-fil-A!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Always feel good about eating here.Its super clean,extremely friendly.Food healthy and fresh...love the new kale salad!!!!! Employees are genuinely nice and kind.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Visit here often, always a good meal and service. The drive through is fast and efficient and the inside service has been excellent every visit.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

Was in a hurry for lunch and used their drive-thru. Found it to be very friendly, quick and they got it right!! Would recommend them - so many don't get it right. The finished my order with "It's my pleasure" nicely done. We will return. Thank you Chick Filet Lexington.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Food is usually hot when it's supposed to be hot and cold when it's supposed to be cold.

My daughter and I order our sandwiches extra crispy with extra pickles. They are consistently prepared to order.

I give them 4 stars for two exceptions to these positives. The fries are rarely hot. Their ice cream is usually too soft. If you are eating/drinking anything else, you will surely be pleased.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!