“Chick-fil-A”

Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #44 of 234 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

I stopped at this location and used the drive thru. The people were friendly, service was good, and the food was great.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent chicken wrap...Excellent!!!
Stopped for early lunch at 11:30am and the drive-thru and parking lot was full-good sign for a GREAT restaurant. The chicken was fresh and seasoned perfect. Waffle fired really good-a diet killer, but worth every bite!

Reviewed 29 June 2016

This has got to be the busiest Chick-fil-A in South Carolina and there is a good reason. The owner Michael Tucker, does an outstanding job of orchestrating and managing this well oiled machine. I was in there today and was amazed at how busy they were and how fast they were able to get orders together with precision. I had the grilled club and it was very good and cooked to perfection.
This is a locale favorite for just about everyone in Lexington, so if you are in the area near Wal-Mart or Starbucks on 378 give it a try, it will look busy and packed but I guarantee you it will be a quick meal and turn around.

Reviewed 19 May 2016

I go to the Chick-fil-A here in Lexington just about every week. I have this craving for their chicken, and I can satisfy it with one of their 2 pc chicken strip Kid's Meals for about $4. It comes with a smaller waffle fries (just enough to curb a craving without overdoing it), a toy or book, and chocolate milk! I ask for Chick-fil-A sauce to dip my chicken strips and fries in, and that stuff is addictive, too!! In all of my years of going to Chick-fil-A, I don't ever remember their messing my order up or forgetting something like a spoon or a straw! The inside is totally clean, and I love a clean bathroom! If the bathroom in a restaurant is dirty, I won't eat there. Sometimes the drive-thru is long at lunch hour, but they get you through quickly and efficiently! Love me some Chick-fil-A!

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Always feel good about eating here.Its super clean,extremely friendly.Food healthy and fresh...love the new kale salad!!!!! Employees are genuinely nice and kind.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!