“Outstanding wine list for a brew pub!”

Krafty Draft Brew Pub
Ranked #27 of 237 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 29 March 2017

I will review our latest visit, but we've actually been here more times than we can count. My husband and I have been coming here since it opened. I am not a beer person, but our friend who knows the owners assured me that their wine list was going to be top notch and I have never been disappointed! Billy's food is outstanding - from the pimento cheese burger to his famous smoked wings to his fabulous meatballs. Oh yes, and of course, they have TONS of beers to make my husband happy. Best hidden gem of a place ever!

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We spent several hours eating, drinking and visiting. The atmosphere is excellent as are the food and drinks. The staff was extremely attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Always great service and good beer. Food is good. Smoked meat night on Friday is great. We always enjoy the visit.

Reviewed 28 February 2017

If my friends and I had our way about it, we wouldn't tell anyone else about this little gem! We love to hang out and try some new brews while catching up and just enjoying life. The staff is friendly and once they get to know you and what you like, their recommendations are dead-on. Lots of variety, something for everyone and the food is tasty, too.

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

We have been to the Krafty Draft numerous times since it opened. Our visit this past Saturday was dissapointing. We had two beers and they were flat and tasted as if the lines had not been cleaned. We inquired about the owners and were told they are out of town. The owners are very nice and personable. We found the poor service and quality of the beer dissapointing. The waiter claims to have checked on the beer taps and said they were fine. We were over charged and had to bring this to the waiter's attention.
I doubt we will return based on the staff's inattention to our questions/concerns.