“Best Food in Lexington!”
Review of Keg Cowboy

Keg Cowboy
Ranked #8 of 229 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Gastropub
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Keg Cowboy is the best food in Lexington without a doubt and among the best in the entire Columbia Metro! The menu is small and changes often because they set the food and beer menus based on what is in season and what the chef and beer manager, both owners, choose at any given time, and they never fail to please. The breads? Made in-house! The mozzarella? Pulled fresh, in-house? Veggies? Local! Beers? Often local or regional, and they take their "No crap on tap" motto seriously.

My favorites are the grilled cheese, the caprese sandwich, the tomato basil soup, and the pan-fried kale, but, even when those things are not available, I am more than happy with the food I order.

They also have some bottled beers, wines, and sodas.

Keg Cowboy is one of those places you stop into a few times and quickly becomes your pub home.

1  Thank Amy H

Reviewed 3 January 2017

The people are by far the draw here, always a great service experience, food is great, location is fantastic. Need more drink options though, seriously. (not everyone likes beer)

3  Thank Sharon K
Reviewed 5 December 2016

I grew up in Lexington then got the hell out as soon as I could (off to college) then eventually moved to Manhattan. So, coming back for a family funeral was a bit of a drag. Finding this spot to eat was amazing. I only wish I had a place like this when I was growing up but I most likely would not have been able to appreciate the amazing quality and ingenuity of the menu items. I could not get over the tastes and flavors of the dishes.

1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Selection of local craft beer, nice. Food pleasantly very good.
If you like a friendly bar atmosphere in the middle of a small town this place is worth a visit. I will definitely go back.

2  Thank DECIM8ED
Reviewed 3 November 2016

My wife and I eat here at least once a month. Food is great. Service is great. Beer selection is outstanding. Overall, you cannot ask for a better place. Just good vibes all around.

2  Thank jjjordan811

Been to Keg Cowboy? Share your experiences!