“Simplicity at its Finest”
Review of Rush's

Rush's
Ranked #12 of 230 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 14 July 2016

After riding around trying to figure out where to eat, we ended up in Rush's parking lot after visiting Target, whose parking lot is easily accessed from Rush's. The associates on shift were very friendly and engaged in conversation with us as we were preparing to order and as we waited on our order to arrive. The service was fast and very friendly. I bought a cheesburger basket and a chocolate shake that was delicious. I am not really big on burgers, but their cheeseburger was definitely better than some others I have had. The fries were fried to a golden crisp and not too salty.
I had a choice of cole slaw or extra fries, I'm happy I went with the extra fries! The milk shake was a smaller size than what I was thinking, but after finishing the cheeseburger basket, it was just enough for me to finish without feeling stuffed. All in all it was great food with great service at an amazing price. We'll definitely be visiting again.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Chili Cheeseburgers are very good. Fried Chicken is delicious. Everything tastes great. I have eating at Rush's for years. Only complaint would be the staff needs to smile. I know working at Fast Food restaurant is nothing to smile about but maybe if they were paid a little more we could see some happy employees.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Counter staff is unsmiling and unhelpful. Visited two Rush's last time I was in town. I've never had anything else from Rush's except the pulled pork sandwich -- which I'm always pleased with. A little more training for the counter staff could go a long way.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We drive through Columbia going to Georgia and always stop at Rush's either going for lunch or coming back the next day for dinner.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

These are burgers like the drive-ins of the '50s. Fantastic! I love the cheeseburger basket, but my favorite is the chicken club. Also the slaw and shakes are great too.

Been to Rush's? Share your experiences!