“King "Kong " of Subs”

Larry's Giant Subs
Ranked #31 of 226 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Wade and his staff are top notch, his mom is great also. Always so polite and thoughtful when i come in, and I've only been there 6 times.
I call or show up, "I'm Chris from California!" And they are on it and ready for my order. The Kong is filling and taste so good. But you have to try their soups, clam chow or the shirmp chowder, at a sandwich place? Probably couldn't get anything that taste so good in a hotty toddy resturant. Soups is 10!!! Thanks. .Wade can't wait.to come back!!!!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

This place is so convenient next to the ballpark. During football practice I would run over here and get us some pizza subs for post workout. The kids love eating there! The food is always really good and the ice tea is excellent

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Great food and we love the owners. We eat at this restaurant often, and are never disappointed. Their hot subs are our favorite.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Don't have much to say. We always get one of the cheese steak subs. There are several from which to choose. And they are good and they are GIANT. We can split a small one and make a meal for two.
The staff makes it seem that they really want your business.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Larry's makes the most wonderful Greek salads (that's all I've eaten, but my family enjoys their sandwiches). The vegetables are super fresh, cold, and cut to the right size. Nothing worse than a salad with a huge chunk of the lettuce head, but you never have to worry about that here. The creamy Greek dressing is the bomb! I always enjoy the folks there who are friendly and ready to please.