“Great experience all around”

Snooky's on the Water
Ranked #8 of 57 Restaurants in Little River
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Serves outstanding low country American food and is on the ICW
Reviewed 15 October 2021 via mobile

The 5 star rating is mainly because of the exceptional service. I wish I knew our servers name. She was terrific. My husband and I enjoyed cocktails and shared calamari and steamed crab legs. My husband had a candied bacon burger and I had octopus cerviche. It was a very enjoyable dinner and was accompanied by a talented violinist.
Looking forward to returning for dinner.

Date of visit: October 2021
1  Thank palomino62
Write a reviewReviews (684)

Reviewed 26 September 2021

I had the fried flounder and the fried jumbo shrimp. My husband had the grilled flounder, shrimp and scallops. The house salads were ample and fresh.
All the food was excellent. The bar and server at the table were very attentive and they provided excellent service. We highly recommend this place. ( My husband said he enjoyed this place over Hyman’s in Charleston)

Date of visit: September 2021
2  Thank maryellens747
Reviewed 20 September 2021 via mobile

Great atmosphere and terrific seafood! We sat outside by the water and had a great view of the boats and waterway. The service was attentive and the food was great. We had the Soup/Chowder sampler along with the seafood sampler. The fried shrimp were light and flavorful and the pita bread was great.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank Connector10547490069
Reviewed 12 September 2021

Greeted well and seated quickly inside but female server was not initially friendly/open - she did warm up as time went on. We split the Captain's Tower which was awesome! The blueberry mottled drink is heavenly as well! Great views right along the water/dock. Overall enjoyed ourselves and craving filled.

Date of visit: August 2021
2  Thank johnkH293DC
Reviewed 26 August 2021

4 stars because they think an Orange Crush is an Orange Cream but otherwise fantastic!

Oysters, both the house specials & the sampler, were outstanding!
Ceviche - Lion fish and shrimp - so good.
Conch fritters were the best we've ever had aside from Key West.
Burger with crab & Bleu cheese with fresh veggies, outstanding.
The steamed clams with pasta very good.
Key lime pie is authentic.
Cheesecake very good.
Out of they way, off the beaten path, difficult parking, but stunning views and really fabulous food!

Date of visit: August 2021