“Love their Burrito Tamarindo and the best Margarita's”

Tequilana Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Mauldin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 December 2015

Love the service and the food! The giant Margarita is an experience! The food authentic I don't think you could go wrong with anything you order!

1  Thank Tangaroa

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

We go here pretty regularly now. My husband and I love this restaurant. Delicious and very well prepared dishes. It is a hidden jewel.

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Tequilana, is like many of the local Mexican style restaurants from décor to menu. BUT, it has become our favorite Mexican restaurant in the Greenville area. They offer a very friendly atmosphere in a smaller restaurant that it not too loud. They offer all the traditional Mexican favorites but with a greater attention to detail. Salsa is fresh and flavorful with both mild and hot offered. The portions are generous. My favorite is the goat. Very tender with a rich blend of spices to make this a rich adventure in a typical Mexican restaurant. And try the Tequilana margarita.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Always fresh, always delicious, the food here rocks! Lots of variety in the menu and everything I have tried is always good.

1  Thank Elizabeth B
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

On our 5th or 6th dinning. Service has been great. Philly tacos are out of thus world. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends.