“Excellent lunch”

T.W. Graham & Company Seafood Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Closed Mondays. Opened for lunch Tuesday through Sunday 11-3. Opened for dinner Thursday, Friday, Saturday 530-930. Brunch Sundays.
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to T.W. Graham's for lunch yesterday. It doesn't look like much when you first see it, but do not pass this restaurant by! We arrived at 11:30 and were seated right away, but by noon there was a line to the door. Primarily a seafood place, one of the specials yesterday was fried chicken and a lot of people were getting it. I went with the Black Eyed Pea Salad with grilled Shrimp. What an amazing salad! The fried green tomatoes were the best I've ever had. Service is prompt and very friendly, and someone was always going around refilling your ice tea.
After lunch we drove about a mile to a small shop next to the water where we bought fresh- caught shrimp. Very reasonably priced, and the fresh made shrimp or crab dip was good on crackers later in the evening.
So very worth the drive from Mount Pleasant and Charleston.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I've been wanting to visit McClellanville for awhile and today we had the opportunity to do it. And I wanted to eat at T.W. Graham and Company after reading all the great reviews. It did not disappoint. My wife and I both love seafood and what better place to get amazing seafood than in a fishing village and restaurant that specializes in seafood? As luck would have it, T.W. Graham and Co. was featuring a soft shell sandwich as one of their lunch specials and I ordered it. I had been jonesin' for soft shell for several months. It was delicious. Super fresh and perfectly prepared and accompanied with great sweet potato fries and a delicious side of grilled broccoli, squash and red pepper. My wife had five perfectly grilled sea scallops with a side of cole slaw. Wow, were they good! This meal was capped with sharing a large piece of homemade key lime pie. So good.The wait staff was friendly, attentive and professional. It is a busy place because the food is excellent. Considering the amount of food that comes out of the kitchen, the whole operation is very efficient. We will definitely be back. Do not miss this throwback in time to a restaurant where the emphasis is putting out delicious and reasonably priced food over anything else. So worth the drive...........from anywhere.

1  Thank Euge F
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

This quaint place in McClellanville is very popular, and for good reason. It has a very interesting menu and they serve delicious local seafood. We were so happy to see the picnic table out front so that our dog was free to join us. I had the fried shrimp and fried green tomatoes salad, and it was super. You can really tell the difference when the shrimp is caught close by. Parking is along the road, but this is a small town, so a little walk down the sidewalk is no problem.

1  Thank amartin748
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I'm biased because I love this little town which has a magical feel to it. Graham's is the only sit down restaurant in the historic district. It's funky, fun and laid back atmosphere is topped off with simply prepared but delicious food. Seafood choices galore. Home made pies for dessert. Try the Pawley Island pie or the Coconut pie. Closed on Monday and available for dinner on Thursday through Saturday nights. I live 30+ miles way but always find a way to get back to the charming town of McClellanville and lunch at Grahams.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Recommended by a friend in Charleston as we began our journey back to Boston. Unfussy, homey, comfort food. Love the charm of the spot and the neighborhood.