“Decent food and decent prices.”
Review of Buckshots

Buckshots
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2017

The fried chicken was good. Nothing to rave and rave over but worth the money and just like home cooking. Mac & cheese was little dry, had plenty of cheese on top but I like mine more moist and gooey. Fried fish was Delicious. Side dishes were tasty.Cake was moist and yummy.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. Very nice people. Full plates including fresh fried fish, okra stew, Mack & cheese, and fried okra -- a classic I asked for. We arrived late, so much of the bullet dishes were low. But I still over-ate. So much I didn't explore deserts.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We were passing by on our way to Myrtle Beach. Decided to stop for lunch after seeing a sign that said the best food. They weren't kidding! This is the best soul food I think I've ever had. The barbecue pork was excellent. The best fried chicken ever. Very friendly people eager to serve. Two thumbs up!

Date of visit: March 2017
2  Thank Jim K
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I saw Buckshots on the internet before our vacation, and I'm so glad that they had their moment in the sun on Bizarre Foods of America. It was a great stopping point between the Charleston airport and our vacation spot in Surfside, SC. We felt under dressed when we entered, everyone inside appeared to have come directly from church and were dressed to the nines. We also weren't quite sure where to go or what to do, there were no staff members in sight. A customer said "First time? Just go to the buffet and fill up your plates. You will pay when you leave." And fill up we did! Hubby loved the frid chicken, and I kept going back for the creole seasoned fish. We felt like we had experienced our first REAL Southern cuisine when we managed to say our goodbyes. Staff were very friendly once we got to meet them.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Marsha S
Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

I've never been to Buckshot's and not be pleased with the food. Great southern style cooking and I always eat too much!
I'm glad I dont live close or I'd be bugger than a house.
Great food and friendly homey service!

Date of visit: January 2017