“Great Buffet!”
Review of Buckshots

Buckshots
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 October 2017

This is a great off the road place to eat if you are craving good home cooking! The best fried chicken, EVER!

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here to watch the total solar eclipse and were pleasantly surprised. A family run restaurant that serves delicious BBQ and quite possibly the best fried shrimp and handcut onion rings I've ever eaten. We had a fun day with about 100 other eclipse watchers with a cloudless sky for 80 minutes. Located on 17 a good lunch/dinner spot on your way to Myrtle Beach from Charleston.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

The fried chicken was good. Nothing to rave and rave over but worth the money and just like home cooking. Mac & cheese was little dry, had plenty of cheese on top but I like mine more moist and gooey. Fried fish was Delicious. Side dishes were tasty.Cake was moist and yummy.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Owner and staff were very friendly and helpful. Very nice people. Full plates including fresh fried fish, okra stew, Mack & cheese, and fried okra -- a classic I asked for. We arrived late, so much of the bullet dishes were low. But I still over-ate. So much I didn't explore deserts.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We were passing by on our way to Myrtle Beach. Decided to stop for lunch after seeing a sign that said the best food. They weren't kidding! This is the best soul food I think I've ever had. The barbecue pork was excellent. The best fried chicken ever. Very friendly people eager to serve. Two thumbs up!

1  Thank Jim K