“Delicious!”
Review of Crave

Crave
Reserve with OpenTable
Crave is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 355 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Groups
Description: Located just over the bridge from Isle of Palms, within Seaside Farms, Crave proudly serves superb dining and classic cocktails to Mount Pleasant's residents & visitors. At the helm of the kitchen is Executive Chef Landen Ganstrom. Chef Landen's Mac & Cheese has won the past four consecutive Charleston Mac Off's, was named most Life Changing in America 2013 by ESQUIRE Magazine, and is listed by Yahoo! Travel & Leisure as the top Mac & Cheese in the country. Stop by any time for an upscale-casual experience that we guarantee will keep you coming back again and again.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

Had a late light lunch here with friends after our drive from Charlotte. We had been in the car for a few hours and just checked into the Homewood Suites across the road and we were hungry!
I had been told by a number of people that I should have the She Crab soup when I got to Charleston and it was on the menu here! The soup was rich, tasty and I only had a cup as I'd also ordered a side of mac n' cheese! Probably should have had a salad, only because having both rich (and oh so delicious) items in the one meal was a bit too much. No complaints though. Service was really good, the cocktail was great and I know friends who live locally are here all the time! I'll be back on my next visit to the area for sure!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We started off with mussels and she crab soup for appetizers and both were delicious!!! Dinner so so good Mac & Cheese and my husband had the gnocchi dish both dishes excellent. Service excellent very friendly and nice place .

Reviewed 26 March 2018

As a local I can’t get enough of this restaurant. Brunch is so delish! Come from the Isle of Palms after a day at the beach and enjoy dining outdoors for lunch and dinner also which is dog friendly! It is truly one of those restaurants where the food is so good it’s hard to decide what to order. Just ask the knowledgeable staff they will make it easy.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

My family had an early dinner at Crave. Based on the reviews, we were excited to try it. We all ordered the mac n cheese as it is their claim to fame. We were sorely disappointed and all of us said that we prefer my microwave mac n cheese to Crave’s. If you like mac n cheese with a sharp cheddar taste, you will probably like the mac n cheese that they serve at Crave. Otherwise, avoid it. Overall, the service was decent but it’s a one and done for us. The one highlight: their delicious complimentary bread!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Went for comfort food tonight and were very happy. The best was the “world famous mac and cheese”. I get nervous when restaurants say “best” or “famous” or God forbid “world famous” but darn if this one didn’t actually come through. The mac and cheese with bacon add on was absolutely amazing. Try it, it doesnt disappoint. The lemon chicken linguini was also very tasty. The fried chicken was perfectly cooked (very juicy) but could have had some more spices/flavor to the batter. The absolute best taste (which was the suprise stated above) was the Crispy Potato Salad side dish which came with the fried chicken. This was outstanding. I would have cancelled the other side and gotten two of these had I known. One of the best accompaniments of any main dish that I can recall. Overall a very good dinner.