See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful time at this hotel! The pool area is amazing. The rooms are beautifully decorated. The lobby area is modern and clean. I had stayed here when it was previously a Holiday Inn and I was amazed at the transformation. We walked to the River Park underneath the Ravenel bridge. We took a short drive to Sullivan’s Island. There is so much to do!

Stayed: August 2018
Mount Pleasant H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Wendybo,
We are absolutely thrilled to read your nice review of our hotel and the experience you had with us. This is indeed a very conveniently located and beautifully renovated hotel. We look forward to your next visit soon and hope to do even better next time. Please let us know when you plan to visit us again. Thank you.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Great stay at newly opened hotel. Staff, especially front desk and breakfast were great. Always helpful and made our stay very enjoyable. Special thanks to Dierdra on front desk and Abdul the omelette man!
Recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2018

This was my first trip to Charleston to visit my daughter who recently moved there after graduating college. She recommended Mt Pleasant as an area close to her (right across the bridge to downtown, or a very short drive to Sullivan's Island) and I found Hotel Indigo! It was like a little resort all on it's own. I have stayed at so many hotels and resorts that posted pictures on their website that turned out to be touched up or just plain false.. but that's not the case here. The pool is amazing!! It is exactly like the pictures and the entire restaurant/lounge/front desk area was also beautiful! There is also a nice workout room open 24 hours. Every person I encountered from the front desk, to the restaurant, to the bar and lounge was so friendly and greeted me each time I walked through the lobby. The bar had a happy hour and it was open to the outside pool area so you could sit inside or outside while enjoying the pool! My room was exceptional. It had a large ,beautiful walk in shower with sliding glass door (no tub w/shower curtain.), no carpet (except under the bed), and was clean and large. There was an entire extra section with a little couch /sitting area. The bed (king) had 2 firm and 2 soft pillows and was very comfortable. My first breakfast was sit down table service but each day after that was a breakfast buffet with a custom omelette station- it was delicious and convenient, and included in my package. Make sure to go to nearby Tavern and Table at Shem Creek for some great food and views! I can't wait to come back and would highly recommend anyone stay at Hotel Indigo!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I have just moved into the Charleston area and stayed here for three nights. The staff was professional and courteous. The housekeeping staff does a tremendous job of refreshing the rooms and keeping the hotel clean to the utmost degree. The rooms stay cool despite the Charleston heat. The hotel is convenient to downtown Charleston and the Mount Pleasant area. I would highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Sara M, Manager at Hotel Indigo Mount Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Alan H,

We thank you sooo much for your review of our "exquisite" hotel. We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us at Hotel Indigo Mount Pleasant and are proud to have served you well. Thanks again and we hope to see you back again soon.

Best regards,

Tyler Dockery
Hotel Indigo Management Team

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Modern style with high end amenities and a spectacular pool. Stylish decor and a over the top exceptional lounge/bar area with a huge TV and tons o seating. The beds are comfortable and the TVs in the rooms are large and great.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear DanJamesBiz,

We were delighted to have you as our guests and appreciate you choosing us when we know you have many options in the area. We strive to deliver the best service and provide true comfort with style. Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Best regards,