Best Western Patriots Point
Comfort Suites at the Isle of Palms Connector(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$110
ComfortSuites
US$114
US$149
US$150
US$139
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Charleston Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$112
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Wyndham Garden Charleston Mount Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$134
Hotels.com
Shem Creek Inn(Mount Pleasant)
US$207
US$129
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Plantation Oaks Inn(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$120
Travelocity
US$267
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$729
Priceline
All reviewspatriots pointdowntown charlestonwafflesbreakfast ladythe breakfast areaexcellent locationfront desk staffacross the bridgewould stay here againbiscuits and gravystaff was very friendly and helpfuleasy accesscontinental breakfastclose to downtownone night stayfort sumtergreat place to stay
Reviewed 24 April 2018

We selected BW because we wanted to go to Ft Sumter. The hotel is practically in walking distance to Patriots Point - but we drove. Lots of places to eat in the area. It’s also a short ride from Charleston. So if you’d rather not stay in Charleston and aren’t looking for a fancy place, this is fine. The free breakfast is good and the staff is very helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Patriots Point, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Meterman1966,

Thank you for this review of your visit with us. Our guest comments are very important as we work to insure everyone has a good visit. We appreciate your business and hope you will come back soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2018

I'm so happy I chose this hotel for my cruise stay. I had a really bad experience at another hotel in North Charleston a couple of years ago so I was really skeptical about this hotel. But I'm beyond pleased and happy that I stayed here before my cruise. The shuttle service to the port was very easy but coming back was a little difficult because the shuttle that dropped us off wasn't there when we got off the ship. So after contacting the bus driver he sent us a taxi which was actually cheaper then the shuttle bus. The hotel was very nice and clean. I really like the area and I felt like my car would be fine parked there for the week. The employees were extremely friendly and the morning breakfast was delicious. This will be the only hotel I will stay at for now own before my cruise.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Patriots Point, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear KCC05,

We, too, are happy that you chose our hotel for your cruise. We are also happy that the shuttle was easy and affordable. Hopefully, you cruise was mor ethat you expected. Your business is always appreciated and we hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night to go on a cruise. This is friendliest, most helpful hotel I have ever stayed. Everyone was friendly and asked if we needed anything, even if just passing in the corridor. Jarred at the front desk was exceptional with our check in and recommending dinner places. The room was nice, bed comfortable, temperature cool and large bathroom. Would highly recommend and would stay here again!

Dear djlsatt,

Your comments just made our day a little brigter. Thank you for this review of your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope that you also enjoyed your cruise. Pleaase come back soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Hotel is conveniently located to all there is to do in Charleston. Room was clean and beds comfortable. The ongoing rehab put us off a bit so my rating is a bit low. We would stay here again because of the location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear charlesM4907NY,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your one night stop and posting comments about your visit.
We look forward to your next trip to the Charleston area.

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I spent one night here after arriving from Boston. The hotel is in busy Mt. Pleasant but on a side street which is fairly quiet. (It was bad luck that there was construction going on at a nearby property.) The room was small but comfortable and had all the amenities I needed, I chose this hotel partly for the hot breakfast, which was average. The breakfast layout was better organized than in most motels. The one negative I have is that, when I checked in, the desk clerk was having a private conversation with her partner behind the desk (security man, I believe), and this continued while she was working with me. I consider that unprofessional, and for a hotel as nice as this, I think the management should discourage personal repartee between employees while they are dealing with customers.

Room Tip: My room on the back side faced a nearby construction site.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Buthraupis,

Thank you so much for this review. Yes, we will certainly correct the situation with the desk clerk and personal interaction with other employees. Again, thank you for letting us know of this. We want you to know that we appreciate your business and hope you will visit us again.