“Delicious and also healthy options!”
Review of Mustard Seed

Mustard Seed
Price range: US$7 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 30 May 2018

This restaurant has something magical about it! Everything on the menu is delicious, I especially recommend the salt and pepper calamari and classic "mustard seed pad thai!" The cornmeal fried catfish (grandma's choice) is also mouthwateringly delicious and a nice southern taste for you if you are visiting from outside of the state.
They also have some vegetarian options which is nice! Their salads are fresh and fun. One of my South Carolina fav's! Good for family/friends/or a date! Try and make a reservation beforehand because on the weekends they get very busy!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Loved this spot. Grabbed a local beer and lunch. Had the shrimp and crab salad. A little heavy but super yummy. Great look and atmosphere, nice friendly staff

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were on our way back home from vacation and got on trip advisor to find a great lunch and we read up on The Mustard Seed. We both had the smoked turkey sandwich. It was so large we could have split. Great employees and service. We will go back.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This restaurant has a farm to table feel. The servings were large and the food really good. I had the meatloaf which was made with smoked beef - best meatloaf I’ve ever had. The service was good. If you are in the area I would recommend you give it a try.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We just happened to stop by since we saw it had a few vegan options on the menu. It was great idea to do so. Parking was tight but we found a spot, it was packed!!

Waited for a few minutes then grabbed a bar seat. The owner came by and gave us comped bread, very nice of him.

Has the vibe of a family restaurant but isn’t stuck in the 90’s. Can’t wait to come back to Charleston and come here first.

I hope they get the “impossible burger” soon, would really stand out in a meat-centered restaurant scene that is Charleston/Mt Pleasant.

The menu has plenty of options for all and the prices are reasonable.