“Very good accommodations for a large crowd.”
Review of SOL Mt. Pleasant

SOL Mt. Pleasant
Ranked #21 of 372 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Southwestern, Fusion
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: SOL Southwest Kitchen is a family-friendly establishment featuring indoor & outdoor dining, food with bold Southwest flavors and "just juiced" cocktails. Our made-from-scratch dedication has made SOL a local favorite since 2013. SOL blends bold flavors of the Southwest with our own Southern culinary influences. We like to keep things fresh. With a focus on dishes that let seasonal ingredients and select spices shine. The real star of our kitchen is our wood fire grill, and all menu items-from sauces to salsas to handcrafted cocktails-start from scratch and are made to order. All tequilas are 100% agave, citrus fruits are juiced daily, and avocados aren't cut until you order guacamole. With nearly 70 premium tequila selections we're here to help demystify some of the hangups people relate to cheap tequila. From fine aged tequilas meant for sipping to premium Milagro tequila in most of our house margaritas you'll taste the difference good tequila makes.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

We celebrated a recent graduation at SOL with a large group and were easily accommodated. There is a huge bar area for those who enjoy that type atmosphere. For out family luncheon is was just perfect.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

I wanted to love this place. I came with friends from out out town. There were 8 of us with a 8:45 pm reservation. We arrived early and sat at the bar for drinks. The bartender was not exactly friendly, and seemed pretty annoyed we were even there. We waited, waited, and waited and no table. At about 9:15 we went up to the hostess and told her we were happy to sit at 2 separate tables if that helped seat us any faster. She told us she had one table we could sit at but we would be tight. We agreed and then waited, waited, and waited some more. I went up to her again and she told me that she had set the table for us and that we should have gone and sat down. Well, we didn't know it was our table since she didn't come over and tell us it was ready. It was around 9:45 when we finally sat down. If the place was packed I could have understood the wait ( not the attitude from the hostess and bartender). But it was far from packed. Our waitress was wonderful. Very sweet and did a great job. She was the best part of the whole experience. Food was good but I won't be heading back anytime soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the hotel next door.
Decided to walk over for a drink.
We stayed for a couple of hours, having dinner and drinks.
Large selection of craft beers, tequila and cocktails.
Service, food and drinks were all excellent.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Very solid food option since we were staying next door. Margaritas were good but small with lots of ice. Tacos were a perfect option for a smaller meal and the chips/queso were also very good. Happy hour specials only apply to the bar, not to diners in the restaurant area so plan accordingly.

1  Thank JHR6829
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We love southwestern food... and SOL has a creative and delicious menu. We loved the food! But most importantly the level of service they provided to us. I have a severe seafood allergy. Emily took care of us and the manager personally went over the menu with me. And brought my food out to me so I knew it was communicated to the kitchen. Thank you SOL!! We will be back.