All reviews marriott courtyard nicest courtyard standard courtyard fire pit front desk isle of palms beautiful hotel beautiful lobby room was clean sullivan's island sitting area third floor a great stay minute drive would definitely stay here again we've stayed staff was very friendly
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here 1 night before driving to our final destination. When pulling into the parking lot, the hotel looks nice. When walking in, we’re even more impressed. It looked like it was a great place to stay. Then we got to our room... whomp whomp. Complete letdown. We received a room right next to the elevator on the 2nd floor that was not worth $200 night. It needed to be renovated/updated. It was dark and didn’t smell fresh. Overall, it just didn’t feel clean and was not up to par with the lobby or exterior appearance.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley M, Director of Sales at Courtyard Charleston Mt. Pleasant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Good Morning -

I just had the opportunity to read your comments and I'm terribly sorry that after such a great first impression you felt let down when you entered your sleeping room. I will personally speak with our executive housekeeper as well as our general manager to share your thoughts. Thank you for bringing this information to our attention. We always want to exceed expectations and that didn't happen this time. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you again when your travel brings you to Mt. Pleasant.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel for a conference. First, the hotel is located off the beaten path, therefore it offers a little privacy for those who do not want to be in the heart of traffic. The rooms were nice, and well kept. The front desk clerks were helpful and polite, however the food staff was great. The bartender was fun and inviting, therefore overall it was a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this hotel without a doubt.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Besides a few glitches, the staff, particularly Marcia Marilyn and Abraham handled everything in an outstanding manner
Could not have been more professional and accommodating
Outstanding staff!!! Made my stay on business a pleasure
Credit to the organization

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Nice third floor room with a pool view and great patio with table and chairs. Welcoming reception area with free cookies, pretzels, granola. Good gym area. The pool and hot tub area were clean and well kept.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I think this place is quite nice, is what you expect for a good Marriott Courtyard great location.

Stayed at the Courtyard Mt.Pleasant a few nights for the second year in a row. Hotel is well kept and housekeeping does a great job. Had a problem and was solved very fast, everyone that works there are well trained and makes you feels special.
I will definitely come back.

Room Tip: Pool view is pretty relaxing
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business