“Good sammys”

Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #144 of 355 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Great sandwiches here. I think they might also have breakfast, but I have not had it. They are always busy.

Reviewed 8 August 2015 via mobile

They have lots to chose from and the wait time isn't long I got the California turkey Reuben (pic) it was very good I have gotten the salads in the past and it's a great size

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Had the worst soup I have ever eaten here. Southwest blob of yuck. And wow, was that expensive for a sandwich place. There are way too many places in MtP to eat and drink, this is not one of them.

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

The food was great. I thought it was very tasty. The spicy chicken with guacamole was Great! The employees were nice and the place was clean. I will definitely go back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed 25 February 2015 via mobile

Arrived around 2pm on a cold day for lunch.
Soup & salad, Chili & Spud O'lai were big hits. Not only filled us up but warned us up.
And, we had to have some of the really good tea.