“Great happy hour”

Red Drum
Ranked #16 of 359 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pherigo
Reviewed 15 August 2015

Stopped here for dinner last week and the bartender told me I should check out the happy hour menu. It is awesome. I tried their chicken nachos and was very impressed with the flavor, the amount of chicken, and the presentation. A new must stop for me when traveling to Mount Plesant.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

I went with a group of friends after hearing they have a great brunch. We got there at 1030 when they open and were surprised to find out that they were completely booked with reservations and that happens every Sunday brunch. Luckily we were there early enough to snag seats at the bar and boy was it worth it. The jalapeno cheese grits were superb. I had the Huevos Rancheros. And I can't forget the bottomless mimosa. Call a few days in advance if you want a seat.

Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Food was great! Steak was cooked just the way I wanted. We had the Nachos for our appetizer and I couldn't get enough. Service was ok, only thing that made me give it a 3 is the lighting. It is very dim inside which I guess is good for more of a bar scene kind of place. But over all I did enjoy our dinner.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Great place - they take reservations, Clean and beautiful inside, I had the fish special and it was incredible. Lovely place

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Do not discount restaurants that are not located downtown Charleston! This Mount Pleasant restaurant is obviously a local favorite! It was bustling with the young and old alike. The food is flavorful and the portions are generous! They also have the best shrimp and grits in the low country! I will definitely return!