“Sunday Brunch.. Yum! ”

Red Drum
Ranked #17 of 354 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pherigo
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

First time to Red Drum, but I have been wanting to go there for many months. My friend & I went for Sunday brunch. I made a reservation that morning on Open Table & we were sat at 11:30. They were pretty busy, not fully packed but as we sat there & ate brunch service had certainly picked up by 12-12:30. my friend had the huevos rancheros & bottomless mimosa... her standard items there. I opted for the chicken quesadilla & petite salad. OMG it was the BEST quesadilla I have ever had. ever!! I want another one now that I'm writing about it lol. The tortilla was just crispy enough without being dry, perfect about of cheese, diced chicken & the sauce they use is sooo good. petite salad was basic mixed greens with a nice vinaigrette. a great portion & perfect meal for me first thing in the day. we also shared the donuts with frosting... as others have noted they.. are...a... must! delish! cannot wait to go back for dinner & another round of brunch.

1  Thank jade1230

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Red drum is truly worth the five star rating. The local clams were divine and the pork chop was out of this world. This is not your grandma's pork chop, this chop will put hair on your chest!

Service was quick and courteous, absolutely no complaints.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

This is a nice restaurant with local options. Nicely decorated, and even options outside. We all ordered different options and everyone loved their food. I would highly recommend this place and leave the kids home with a sitter so you can enjoy a nice romantic meal.

Reviewed 20 August 2015

Went for a family end of the summer dinner. The service was outstanding - valet parking, hostess, servers. The server's suggestion of the fish special was amazing as were our other meals. The ambience and atmosphere are wonderful as well. We have been for dinner, brunch, and drinks and have never been disappointed. Red Drum is becoming a Mount Pleasant institution.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Stopped here for dinner last week and the bartender told me I should check out the happy hour menu. It is awesome. I tried their chicken nachos and was very impressed with the flavor, the amount of chicken, and the presentation. A new must stop for me when traveling to Mount Plesant.