“Love love this place!!!”
Review of Costa

Costa
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Reviewed 11 February 2018

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Grand Strand area. We have always had excellent lunches and dinners here and service is excellent. We have brought many of our friends and family here when they visit and everyone feels the same way. Favorite menu items: Burrata salad, pasta with shrimp and scallops, flounder with pasta, etc.

3  Thank italian4560

Reviewed 10 February 2018

We ate here last March and everything was excellent. This time lunch was good but not like I remembered. The Burrata salad would have been excellent if it were not drenched in dressing. The bread was still great. There were four of us and nobody was impressed with their food. It took far too long for our order to come out so maybe the kitchen was just having an off-day. We will try it again.

2  Thank AnnC576
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We had an amazing lunch today at Costa. Hubby has Clams Alla Calabria, which was listed as an appetizer. He loved it, a touch of spicy taste but not overwhelming. More than enough to be a main course for lunch, dinner for some ! I enjoyed a Caesar Salad, which was excellent and Pasta Fagioli soup. This all was served with bread, fresh out of the oven, wonderfully hot out of the oven with delicious dipping sauce. Our server Chris was delightful, very helpful, knowledgeable and super attentive. A lovely lunch, wish we had more time in the area, we would be back for dinner or another lunch.

2  Thank Linda P
Reviewed 6 February 2018

8 of us girls had lunch on 2/5
My first visit was a Christmas dinner and was so happy to be going back .
I cannot say enough about Costa...again ****
Our server was Chris and he was amazing....I don't know where they find their staff but they are all to notch.... Hard to find excellent food and service all in one place
Now about the food...It's AMAZING
We all had different dishes and and everyone was so happy with their choices
Gorgonzola dressing is to die for....and finally someone who know's how to make a meatball and sauce...outstanding...Kiss the cook ...I want to kidnap him...lol
My entree was one of the specials Gorgonzola chicken or Pure heaven as I like to now call it. If I was on death row I would request it for my last meal.
I have not been paid to write this review I am just a foodie who is so very happy to have found this place.
Going back for Valentine's Day and I can't wait...Thank you Costa

2  Thank Elizabeth F
Reviewed 5 February 2018

First, love the restaurant setting and food is excellent. What drops the rating and overall experience is the pompous attitudes of the workers, especially those at entrance (bartenders and host stand people). Yes, they are busy and popular since they are new, but train your employee's that customers have a choice and you won't be popular for very long with the arrogant and pompous attitudes like I've experienced on each and every of the 3 times I've been there.